Monday, June 23, 2008

6/22


So i pretty much based the outfit off of these shoes.

This was was worn when the day was at its hottest.

As it got chilly i put on this useless maroon sweater

At night i wore the teal jacket. The croshayed (spelling?) belt was originally meant to be a warm heavy scarf but I am a very slow croshayer. I got lazy and stopped halfway and decided to wear it as a cute belt.

tank- target
skirt- thrifted
jacket- thrifted
necklace- vintage
belt- croshayed by me
shoes- ninewest

Anyone know how to spell croshay?

Today we had a campfire by the lake which led to ALOT more mosquito bites. I love how at night you can speak in a normal voice and be heard all the way across the lake. My sister and I had a conversation in the dark with strangers from the other side. Shouting was not necessary. It was pretty funny actually.

I'm VERY exited because Stephen (boyfriend) is on his way to visit me! He lives 6 hours away in Wisconsin. I probably wont post for the rest of the week because i will be busy spending time with him... Not that I would anyways

18 comments:

Richel said...

very cute outfit. Haha, that's the same with me, shoes usually are the center of all my outfits.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love the look. I also covered in mosquito bites...gifts from summer I suppose.

Tavi said...

I love the shoes, and the skirt is amazing! Have fun with the boyfriend ;)

Ida said...

Love the outfit with the cardigan.

The skirt is so cute!

Hannah Bee said...

Thanks for the comment, I love this outfit! And damn those mosquitoes. I get bitten all the time!

simimoon said...

that skirt is looks great on you. great outfit over all!

Wendy said...

Adorable outfit! The teal blazer is delicious.

Fashion Addict said...

I love your outfit, even when you add layers it doesn't lose it's shine! You look lovely.

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

Fashion Is Poison said...

the green blazer!! :D

L.I.N said...

cute shoes!! i like how you work your outfit around them.

rg. said...

i love that green jacket!

meowi said...

i love the second outfit, its so cute[

Fashion Addict said...

thanks for adding my link!

geri hirsch said...

so cute!

hannah said...

i love it. gorgeous.

Sam said...

the shoes are great!
all the colors go really well together.
would you like to link?

Sheryl said...

spelling: crocheted?
love the teal blazer and kickass shoe!

Rosé Magritte said...

that blazer is so amazing.