Monday, June 30, 2008

Denim jacket rediscovered

After viewing my yesterdays post, I decided that i hated my outfit. I love this black floral dress but i feel as if i didn't do it justice in my previous outfit. Maybe it was just the picture i don't know. Rather than just delete the post entirely as I wanted to do, I set out to correct myself. Its proven to be very versatile. The thin fabric allows me to wear it as a blouse or dress. So here it is
P.S It looks really short because of my pose


The skirt in this is actually an awkward tube top from wet seal. When i tried it on as skirt in the dressing room i remember noticing 3 tacky sales employees staring at me whispering and giggling. Finally one walked over and rudely tried to inform me that it was a top like it was something i didnt already know...... annoying

I love this denim jacket! I like the fit as well as the zipper. I will be more creative with it later. And to think i almost threw it out...

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I love thrifting pieces that can be worn several different ways. I like it as a blouse.

Human Racing said...

I like it as a dress. Nice jacket too.

Jessica said...

lets trade links !

Tavi said...

Very cute! I like all the different ways to wear it, but it never gets boring.
And I love Nick Hornby.

Sam said...

that dress is great! i love how you can wear it many different ways!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Nice. I like the dress a lot. I tend to look back on entries and wonder what I was thinking at the time, but I keep it to remind mysel of progress and it's about trying things.

Richel said...

denim jackets look really great with certain pieces. You pulled it off!

Terren said...

cute denim shorts!

Couture Carrie said...

I like the denim jacket as a layering piece in the winter - instead of a cardi, with a peacoat and scarf - it's unexpected and fun!