Friday, June 20, 2008

Lousy blogger me

I realize I'm a lousy blogger- averaging about one post a week. Even though my closet has well outgrown itself, I feel as if i never have anything to wear. I cannot wait for my paycheck tuesday.
It will be spent on
- Vet visit for kitten
shots = expensive
- forever21 online purchase
I'd like to make a collage of my order if i can figure out how
- perhaps a few more movies to add to my collection?
see below

So this is an outfit from last week. Not one of my favorites but whatev. I'm actually liking the ugly leaf print on the top.


Clothes- goodwill
belt- secondhand
bag- urbn
shoes- f21






Did i mention that I'm starting a new movie collection? Well i love renting movies. Its how i spend a lot of my free time. We have netflix which is amazing but my mom clogs our queue with weird exercise videos (Booty ballet) and movies for my sisters (dora, carebear, ext). I also love rewatching movies and i hate returning them.
I went to walmart and discovered a huge jumble of movies for 5 dollars each. It took me a while to sift through them all but i found some good ones.


-In the collection- Traffic, Thelma and Louis, Dirty Dancing, Borat, Thin Red Line, Waitress

5 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great outfit, I really like that blouse.

kelsea said...

yeah, about the uo shoes, i agree. time to hit the thrift stores!

kelsea said...

btw i love your blog and that bag

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link :)

i LOVE the outfit there!i wish we had forever 21 stores here, they have so many nice cheap clothes!

and i like the shirt,its print is quite attractive in a strange way?!

p.s - i've added you to my links :)
love your style - and you have an amazing shoe collection!

Tavi said...

Waitress and Borat are two of my favorite movies. And I love your blouse!