Monday, June 16, 2008

Dont tell mom














So i got a new kitten. Originally I planned on keeping her a secret. My room is in the dungeon basement of my house which my parents rarely visit, so i thought it wouldn't be that difficult.

Well after many close encounters by my mom, it proved to be harder than i expected. I figured id better come clean. Well i already have 2 cats and a dog so i wasn't expecting them to let me keep her.

Naturally, as i prepared myself for disappointment, i began to cry. As i approached my dad (kitten in hand) i decided i must lie to keep the cat. So thats what i did.

I told them i found it abandoned on the side of the road in a box. Ridiculous i know but its just what came out. I told them a heartless farmer probably had too many cats and had to get rid of her.

Well they bought it at first until my obnoxious sister started questioning me and i gave some faulty answers. I am not a good liar. Now they no longer believe my story. If i confess i will be in a very large amount of trouble for lying. This is the kind of stuff i get myself into.

Its current home is still being debated on by the parents. Shes adorable and im really hoping to keep her because i'm completely in love with her. Cross your fingers for me!




11 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Aw, I hope you get to keep her. I'm trying to convince my parents to get a dog so then I can have a pet whenever I visit them.
I'm linking you. ^_^

michelle said...

Ahh! She's so cute! I really hope your parents let you keep her!

Wendy said...

She's so cute. I hope you get to keep her.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Good luck with keeping her - she's beautiful!

kelsea said...

shes absolutely adorable! and fluffy. you will have to make sure to give her a good name.

Anonymous said...

she's beautiful!!ur parents HAVE to let you keep her!

Toni Alexis said...

that is so sweet. i actually rescued (another) chihuhua from a shelter and had to lie to my mom to keep him. i finally came clean and she was still ok with it...

i luvvv rescuing the babies :)

xoxo

Kimberley said...

I used to have the same kind of kitten myself... her name was teddy.

im super jealous!

-SLCsocialite

The Spicers said...

What a sweet kitten!
They wouldn't really make her go would they?

Cheyenne said...

Theyve tried to get rid of her numerous times but we still have her. So shes here to stay :)

Liv Bambola said...

I'm guessing you got to keep her then? And you'd be right - she is adorable!!
Hope you don't mind me adding you to my 'must reads'.
muchlove
-exception.