Sunday, June 1, 2008

6/1


-Im having difficulties taking photos of myself. I can never seem to get a full body shot that includes my shoes. This is i will work on.
-Got up early this morning to babysit my little sisters (4 and 2) . We had a picnic at the park but didnt stay long due to the heat (high 70s). This is considered hot in northern minnesota. I love the warm weather but my little sisters are more accustomed to the below freezing temperatures.

Mens sweater- thrifted
shorts- alloy
bag- thrifted
Scarf- vintage

7 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Self-portraits are seriously difficult! You look great though, I like the oversized sweater with those cuffed shorts.

Ashleigh said...

that bag is perfect <3

CAT KHAN said...

Hey Love, thanks for the comment, I went ahead and added you onto my links.

I love the scarf, you look great

xxx
knightcat

ღ Mey ♥¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨♥ღ said...

oo u´re babysitting your brothers, ho cute!

kisses sweety
nice blog =**

FASHION CHALET said...

loving the pop of color the scarf brings in !

Richel said...

Love this combo. I actually think I have those exact shorts!

Tricia said...

love the scarf, great casual gear.