Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Closet Cleanout

- So now that everyone is bringing out their fringe bags, heres my version. I love the long strap, the soft leather and also the fact that it was $1.


dress- old pencil skirt from wetseal
blazer- thrifted
belt- thrifted
socks- 25 cents walmart
shoes f21
tights urbn
bag- thrifted

-I'm embarrassed as to how many wetseal clothes i have. They were all bought before i became interested in fashion. Everyonce in a while i will find one useful. Thank goodness, today i finally got around to ridding my closet of all hollister/abercrombie filth from my earlier years. Ok so yea i used to faithfully shop there up until... about last year. I gave them all to my sister who was estatic to recieve a whole black garbage bag full of new clothes... ick.

18 comments:

CAT KHAN said...

this is really chic!

xxx

NICOLE said...

i love the second outfit soo much.. its really cute


http://theavenuea.blogspot.com/

Tricia said...

the second is my favorite also.
don't be embarrassed by wetseal. yes, it's difficult to shop but you can usually find one cheap, useful thing.

alloftheabove said...

haha its okay.. i remember my hollister and abercrombie days. i think i might have a few items left in my closet. hehe. i lovee both outfits!! love the socks/sandals combo.

FASHION CHALET said...

so cute, have been wanting a fringey bag sooo. cute shoes too xx

michelle said...

Love the outfit! And I'm in a similiar spot, up until recently my clothes have been primarily wet seal and from other mainstream stores.

yiqin; said...

I love the fringe bag! I can't seem to find any fringe bags in Singapore :(

Richel said...

I love the hair! This outfit is so casual but dressy. I really love it.

simimoon said...

love the look! and the bag was only $1 what a DEAL! you're super cute:D

ill informed said...

Thanks guys.
I love getting comments :)

Wendy said...

Your style is really great, like your blog alot. Lucky thrift find!

Andy said...

Great! I love these outfit. You look beautiful! :-)
These shoes are gorgeous btw.

saray said...

oh i love your bag!
so chic.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Great look, I like it better with the socks than the leggings--but it's probably just me! Great price on the bag too, cheap clothes are the best!

R said...

Thank you for the comment and add, I shall link you as well. And this outfit is adorable!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love the fringe beg!!

and love your shoes too

Times of Glory said...

The first outfit is very sweet and the second outfit has a touch of edge! You look great in both xxxxxxxx

Fashion Is Poison said...

sweet outfit! you look so chic