Sunday, June 29, 2008

june 30th

Thrifted it all

Just an easy outfit. My hair is a mess as usual. It was so nice out today i considered biking to work... but didn't. I need to get more exercise. Ive become so lazy this summer. I have tennis 3 times a week but i neglect to go well most of the time.
I'm really exited to go thrift/antique shopping tomorrow. I'm really feelin earth tones lately so Im hoping to find
- oxford cutouts
- jazz shoes
-mens pullover sweaters in some kind of neutral tone
-oversized blazer
- paintings for my room
- cute antique trinkets also for my room

I just placed to online orders from f21 and gojane. Once they come i should have alot more outfit posts.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

youur hair is wild
i love it.

Jess

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

You're much more active than me...oh well, I'm too lazy at the moment to care! I really dig the wild hair.

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion week !

See u !

Beauty Confessional said...

Denim jackets will always be in


Hi, I also have a fashion/beauty blog would you like to exchange links?

http://www.beautyconfessional.net