Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Vrroom Vroom

No this is not fashion related.
I thought the 4 wheeling trails were pretty so we stopped to snap some pics
(Im putting these up among all the other lonely white wall pics just to liven my blog up a bit)
-I had a busy birthday weekend with stephen. No i did not spend it shopping or eating at a fancy restaurant as some of you kindly suggested i should. It was spend getting dirty 4 wheeling, fishing and doing other outdoorsy activities. Thats the fun part of living way up here in the middle of a forest.
-I did not open up my present yet. I am not that eager to open up what i already know is going to be a gun courtesy of my dad (I got my hunting license this year). Yay, just what every 17 year old girl wants right?!
-Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

2 comments:

Guirec Munier said...

U r a fashion addict ! If u want, I invite u to come to see some of the most beautiful heels, dresses and bags of the Paris fashion weeks and many more...!

kelsea said...

haha i am like this too. i love hiking and the outdoors and stuff