Friday, July 11, 2008

Oscar de la renta

I found this great Oscar de la Renta blouse at the salvation army! I love it alot.

Ok so the skirts short, i know. This was the first skirt i made and i hemmed it too short. I Then made an identical one that actually was a decent length but i cannot find it so i had to photograph in this one

I didnt wear this outfit out becuase i had no where to go. I plan on wearing it to dinner with stephen this weekend but with a proper skirt.
Ive stopped labeling my outfits because its always all thrifted besides shoes.
Any questions ask


Check out these cool leggings i found.

-I went thrift crazy at the salvation army today. I wish i would have brought a camera with me because i couldn't buy everything and i had to let go of some great pieces.
-The great thing about living in a small town populated by fashion ignorant people, is that the thrift stores are all mine. I don't have to worry about all the good stuff being taken.

After that to Walmart where i raided the 5 dollar movies. I got these stranger boys to buy them for me because im not 17 and they are R movies. Disgusting i know but it got me the movies so hey.

When i got home there was a package waiting for me with 3 new pairs of shoes!

Overall it was a great day

15 comments:

Wendy said...

The blouse is so gorgeous, good find for sure. So are the leggings actually, kind of color block in a unique way.

Debbie Shiamay said...

The first look is really super! Love that shorts with ur new shirt :)

WendyB said...

I love the first outfit. At your age, you can wear a tiny skirt.

Couture Carrie said...

Thanks for the sweet compliment! That first look is very tuxedo-inpsired . . . we are going to be seeing a lot of that for fall, os you are ahead of the fashion curve!

The Spicers said...

The shoes are amazing!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I had an outfit when I was little that consisted of those pants and a matching sporty little tank top. I never, ever took it off. Wonderful update of a classic!

MollyCake

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That blouse is awesome. And the leggings are wild.
In regards to your comment, I bought a lot of silly things when I was young. But I do feel that designer pieces are an investment, so I wouldn't consider those a waste.

Winnie said...

How do people like you find such glorious bargains thrifting? That shirt is amazing and I like how you've paired it with those leggings...crazy!

Anonymous said...

Three new pairs of shoes! Sounds like a pretty great day. Those leggings are pretty great too

FASHION CHALET said...

I love your shoes. Are they by JC?

Victoria said...

Love the leggings. ! :)

Liv Bambola said...

ah...please tell me where you go those shoes, I think I'm in love.
The pictures not too clear - are you wearing ankle stockings under them in the second photo or is it a different pair of shoes?
muchlove
-exception.

Arielle said...

oscar de la renta from the salvation army?!?! that's an amazing find

Anonymous said...

Great looks!

Trendy Gourmandise said...

like the version with the skirt