Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blue Moon


































-I went thrifting today. Found a bunch of hilariously cool pieces including these denim shorts. I'm completely drawn to there uglyness. I plan on wearing them both cuffed and uncuffed, shirt tucked in and out. I also got a bunch of boy jeans.

-My new accessory is my little sisters bow headband which ive been wearing everywhere. You cant see it very clearly in the second pic though.

-Since im so lousy at finding time to blog I've scheduled a few posts with about 2 days between each.

15 comments:

Victoria said...

re: hehe that's great !! :D
Goodness, you really find the most fun and awesame clothes ever ! lov the shorts :P

Liv Bambola said...

Hey CopyCat
I went to the site you told me about...a very dangerous thing for my hip pocket...I'm spending money before I get it and that's never a good thing!
I think the stars and moon shorts are hilariously adorable.
x

Darling Deer said...

fab find.so eighties,with the high waist tooxxx

Jessica said...

aha their cute !
btw the 3rd collection is called Philosophy
xx
Jess

*N* said...

i just looked at your blog...love your creativity! hope you got to keep the kitten!!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Those shorts are amazing! I really like them.

michelle said...

Oh! Love those shorts, how fun! :D

Chelle said...

I love the shot with your shirt tucked out....just the right slouch!

almost effortless..

emily said...

ahhh, they are so crazy awesome!

yiqin; said...

Wow, this pair of high waisted shorts are really unique!!! I love it. I like them cuffed :D

Human Racing said...

Wow these shortrs are quite awesome. It's like an astronomy lesson on your pants.

Ida said...

Love the shorts with the tee, the perfect counterpart to their boldness.

Terren said...

haha...love them. they make me smile!

Francis Girard said...

The bow head piece is very gossip girl - love it. xfrancis

Anonymous said...

cool shorts!