Friday, July 25, 2008

Yawn?

-Ive gotten lazy this summer in my outfits. I don't post many because most of them are easy casual ensembles that really lack any effort on my part.

-Usually I'm wearing something like this minus the heels. I can only manage to wear heels at night. Boy jeans, black belt and some kind of plain tee. Not inspiring or creative i know.

-Some of you have been asking where these heels are from. Gojanes the site. Knockoff central if your into that. I know it annoys some people but sites like this make me squeal with delight. Dont waste your time looking at the clothes. The shoes are where its at


6 comments:

Sam said...

love those shoes! and I actually don't care if places have knockoffs or not because it allows people like me to buy cool shoes without having to pay the price of designer ones.

Terren said...

loved the way you wore this dress. very cute.

Rosé Magritte said...

i love this outfit and the simplicity of it. then the heels are just like a kick in the face. an enjoyable one might i add.

you've got amazing style.

Chantelle said...

Sick... love this to death. It reminds me of model style photos taken backstage after shows.

Anonymous said...

love the jeans

Fashion Is Poison said...

this looks so comfy!