Sunday, July 27, 2008

polka dot dress




































































-My cousin gave me this polka dot dress because it didnt fit her. At first i was going to give it to my sister because i thought it was a little girly for me. After i played around with it i decided it was a keeper.
-I could only find one black sock so im trying to hide a foot in all of the pics.
-Im really into graphic print tees recently, preferably of some kind of animal.
-This weekend was spent tubing and wakeboarding with cousins. It was a blast. Im going to wake up very sore.
- I am going to visit stephen and friends in my old town for a week. Maybe ill get off this white wall and take some cool pics. Be back later

15 comments:

Liv Bambola said...

Love the tiger tee and polka skirt...very cool combination.
Also - i think you should start rocking the one sock look - might take off;) x

Darling Deer said...

you should definatly keep it!looks cool toughend up with your leather jacket or with your tshirt.love your blazer too,amazing colour xx

..... said...

good style !! interestin blog by the way

Victoria said...

re: Aw thank you , that makes me happy :D
Great outfits btw !!! :D

Guirec Munier said...

I luv the polka dress !

Anonymous said...

I love the way you wear polka dots, nothing too cutesy. The shoes are fierce, omg!

michelle said...

I love this dress! :D

ALISON said...

adorable polka dot dress. www.thedailyalygator.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

those shooooes!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Love the dress and you do a good job of styling it to suit yourself.
I recently gave up a gorgeous vintage dress because it didn't suit me...I'm still sobbing over it even though I know my friend looks much better in it than I!

Wendy said...

You wear the dress so well, this hip style.

Ida said...

Wow, I wish I had your fantasy when it came to outfits. Amazing how you played with the dress.

Human Racing said...

Amazing dress! I really like the second outfit.

Chantelle said...

OMG LOVEZZ IIT!
Great look. I especially adore the black skirt with the big sandals.. love love

Anonymous said...

Good words.