Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bright red lipstick

Its what i bought today. I wanted to see how it looked. I like it. I felt cool wearing it :)


Its an old machine. I guess it belonged to my great grandmother and now its mine!

Ive been busy. Tennis matches, relatives, sewing projects and work. For my upcoming birthday my grandma gave me a sewing machine. Ive always wanted to learn how to sew. So in her stay she helped me with a bunch of projects, mostly all skirts and a few hem jobs on long dresses from goodwill. I'm pretty excited about it all

I wish i could participate in the American Apparel sale going on. Its pretty good check it out. However all of my money is going towards gas for a stephen visit (bf that lives 6 hours away).

So uhh thats all for today

7 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Very nice! The red looks lovely on you. I like red lippy as well, but I tend to get bored with re-applying all day/I'm lazy...

City Chic Please said...

Thanks for your compliment :)
And the red lipstick looks great on you. I love that kind of stuff...
That sewing machine looks amazing (I'm a sewer ahha). I wish I had it <33

Anonymous said...

Your sewing machine looks awesome. Trust me, learning to sew is the best fun ever. Hard sometimes, but it totally pays off.

Also, your boyfriend lives six hours away?!?! I get annoyed because my boyfriend lives 20 minutes away, you are a saint!

Paris Tarts said...

Wow your red lips look adorable!! I really love the dress your wearing in the post below!!

Tart

Alexa Martin said...

wow, i wish i had my own sewing machine. and your bangs look cute:)
can we switch links?
houseofalexapurcell.blogspot.com
thanks!:)

Darling Deer said...

looks fab on you.i love red lippy xx

Anonymous said...

That lipstick looks amazing on you. Very sexy :)

Though, I guess your boyfriend will find himself covered in lipstick marks soon enough :P Guess it smears some.. but really cute looking! :)